This is a specifically created Community Wiki which gathers resources for learning Mandarin Chinese and it has been approved by the Community itself.
It should be clear that the resources are not written by one user or only by the mods, but by whoever wants to contribute.
Just write in the appropriate answer/section. If you have concerns, questions, post a meta question, so we don't clutter the comments, but you can link your meta question from the comments.
Questions regarding such resources are not allowed anymore, except for very specific and on topic requests (ask on Meta if you're unsure about your question). Follow the instructions made in the question about how to post, what can be posted, etc.
- Answers have a type of resource each.
- If possible, state whether the material is directed towards a beginner, intermediate or an advanced audience.
- Do not include links that lead to illegal content or sites that host such content. If you see any, please flag for moderator attention and choose "other" so you can point us to the content. We'll delete it as soon as we see the flag.
- Both free and commercial resources are allowed, but make sure to include a note if they are. Remember the rules about self-promotion. Include also if registration is required.
- Include links to the sites only, don't post images, they would take too much space.
- Add the resources in alphabetical order so they're easier to find. :)
Note: new rules could be added in the future.