Not sure this is the correct forum for this post as I'm not a student, but I need help translating this a error message I keep getting. I'm hoping it's Chinese. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10264776/Screen%20Shot%202013-01-25%20at%207.54.42%20PM.png Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Chinese Language and Usage Beta! As per the FAQ, we do not forbid translation requests but note that this is not a translation service, so we will close any translation request that does not show research effort. You must make sure you clearly show it in your question if you want to avoid the closure. Note that you can edit your question and improve it by using the "edit" button below it.
    – Alenanno
    Jan 25, 2013 at 19:27
  • -1 for no research effort per Alenanno. It's a forum for learners of Chinese, not for someone who simply wants a Chinese phrase translated. Just for future reference, you can try here next time: en.wiktionary.org/wiki/WT:TRREQ . This is monitored by most administrators. Jan 25, 2013 at 21:38
  • Hello user2458, I'm closing this question for lack of response. But... you can still improve it! Just click the edit button. When you're done, click flag and choose custom and write "I improved my qustion". A moderator will check it and reopen it. :) (Note: a -1 is automatic.)
    – Alenanno
    Jan 26, 2013 at 11:57

1 Answer 1

"The installed program has already determined your configuration doesn't support any accessories"

• I'd probably translate 附带产品 into accessories, but that's just me. Jan 25, 2013 at 21:35
  • @JamesJiao Good point. Edited. Jan 25, 2013 at 22:07

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.