Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Can you tell me the structure and grammar of the sentence?

In the main new effort presented inthis paper, an approach is developed for integrating the PSO algorithm as a driver at both the top and the discipline levels of a multidisciplinary design optimization (MDO) framework which is based on the Target Cascading (TC) method.

share|improve this question
I don't see any prior effort from you to translate this. Besides, your question title is misleading as it has nothing to do with the content of the question. Even the sentence "Can you tell me the structure and grammar of the sentence?" is vague. Do you want to know the structure and grammar of passage you quoted in ENGLISH or CHINESE? On top of that, we are not a translation service as per faq. This is simply a bad question all around. Voted to close and voted down. –  deutschZuid Apr 10 '13 at 19:18
add comment

closed as off topic by BertR, NS.X., Claw, deutschZuid, Alenanno Apr 11 '13 at 9:45

Questions on Chinese Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to Chinese language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

1 Answer

You know, this is not a forum for providing translation services. So I will just analyze the sentence structure for you.

In the main new effort presented in this paper -- 地点状语

an approach -- 主语

is developed -- 谓语

for integrating the PSO algorithm as a driver at both the top and the discipline levels of a multidisciplinary design optimization (MDO) framework -- 目的状语

which is based on the Target Cascading (TC) method -- 定语从句

share|improve this answer
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.