这个汤______________么酸啊? 我可喝不_______

There is no context for these fill in the blanks. I do have a few more, but this was the hardest question because my initial guess is that its the grammar pattern 要么。。。要么。。。, but the words are too close together.

• Here's one possibility: 这个汤 为什 么酸啊? 我可喝不 可喝 ?Do you have any follow-up questions? Oct 2, 2013 at 7:00
  • Thanks, I didn't know this site was about contributing to the community at large. Next time I'll remember. However, this question specifically says to use one word answers for each blank, which is why I was so confused.
    – Crystal
    Oct 2, 2013 at 7:14
  • You mean use the same word for each blank? Does that question specify how many characters should the word have? Hmm, I feel difficult to find one ... even I'm a native speaker ...
    – Stan
    Oct 2, 2013 at 7:27
  • Try , , . Is this your homework?
    – 杨以轩
    Oct 2, 2013 at 7:31
    This question appears to be off-topic because it appears to be a homework question that is too localized and is unlikely to be useful for future visitors.
    – 杨以轩
    Oct 5, 2013 at 4:16

3 Answers 3

这个汤怎么这么酸啊?我可喝不下。 But I'm wondering why there is a question mark in the end. This doesn't make sense

这个汤怎么这/那么酸啊?我可喝不下。is correct;

这个汤怎么这/那么酸啊?我可喝不了(liao)。is also correct but is more common in north China.

这个汤怎么这/那么酸啊?我可喝不得。I can understand, but it seems nobody talk like this.

这么 and 那么 have similar meaning in this sentence

This sentence means "the soup is too sour to drink"

Usage of 要么……要么……:他这么开心,要么中奖了,要么升职了 it is kind of guessing with two possible choices

这个汤____么酸啊?

1)怎 2)这/那(both of them are right, we Chinese usually use them to enhance the depth of something as an adverb).

我可喝不___

Don't write anything here, ……不=……吗, meaning a question to ask others. e.g: 他是好人,可不?(He's a right man, isn't he?!)

PS: According to the meaning of the part of the sentence, I guess “?”should be "。", because the author wanna say this soup is too sour for him to have.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.