Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

What On-line, for download or for purchase software-based games provide fun language practice for learners of Chinese? What level of learner are they best suited for? What platform do they run on?

share|improve this question

closed as not constructive by xiaohouzi79, Shog9 Dec 24 '11 at 4:13

As it currently stands, this question is not a good fit for our Q&A format. We expect answers to be supported by facts, references, or expertise, but this question will likely solicit debate, arguments, polling, or extended discussion. If you feel that this question can be improved and possibly reopened, visit the help center for guidance.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Do you have an iOS device? If you do I'd have some further recommendations. –  Ciaocibai Dec 23 '11 at 21:12

No, I don't, but such answers might be useful to other users, so go ahead and post them. –  Village Dec 24 '11 at 1:18

Right now, this is pretty open-ended... Why not describe your platform, your level, and the other specifics of your situation and let folks give you advice that pertains to it? –  Shog9 Dec 24 '11 at 4:16

1 Answer 1

One game I suggest you check out is Enter Zon - an MMORPG specifically for learning Mandarin.

Essentially you run around in a game environment and have all sorts of dialogues about different things, with the end goal of improving your Mandarin. It's pretty neat.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.