Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Today i saw the expression: "奻" and "女女女" are they connected is some way?

And what they mean exactly?

Thanks

share|improve this question

closed as unclear what you're asking by congusbongus, Stan, xiaohouzi79 Nov 1 '13 at 1:28

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Can you provide context? Also, I think you meant 姦, not 奻. –  deutschZuid Oct 30 '13 at 19:25

1 Answer 1

Firstly, What do you mean you say "女女女"? Just as a string like that, or is it 3 女 combined to form the character 姦 (Jiān) : fornicate/rape? Could you possibly share the expression you encountered?

Anyway,

新华字典 gives:

奻 (nuán) =

争吵 (Zhēngchǎo): Quarrel

or

愚 (Yú): Ignorance

I'll need an answer to the first part (what is "女女女") before I can say if they're connected or not.

share|improve this answer

i don't really know... can you tell me the 2 options? –  dabb Oct 30 '13 at 19:43

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.