Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

What computer games are available to help low-intermediate learners to practice reading and listening? I'm looking for games that I can download, buy, or play On-line.

share|improve this question
add comment

closed as off topic by xiaohouzi79 Jan 18 '12 at 21:59

Questions on Chinese Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to Chinese language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

1 Answer

As far as I know, there isn't any great computer game just for reading and listening practice, especially in Chinese. I recommend that you can just play some famous and traditional computer games in China, such as THE CHINESE LOVE STORY(Chinese name is: 仙剑奇侠传). Many young Chinese people grown up with this game.

share|improve this answer

Yes, that is the kind of game I was looking for. Does this game include audio for the conversations? –  Village Dec 24 '11 at 7:30

There are many versions now. As far as I know, it includes audio for conversations from version 5. –  xiecheng127 Dec 24 '11 at 8:09
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.