Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am well aware there of posts such as this, but I am specifically looking for videos that would be on youtube, for example. There are many videos on youtube, but I have been able to find anything that is like a lecture. I have only been able to find short videos here and there, but nothing that follows some sort of syllabus (lesson 1, 2, 3, etc.). Are there any such resources?

share|improve this question
Have you tried to filter your results by playlist? –  amateur Feb 6 at 1:41
add comment

2 Answers

As what you said, Television also helps you that have all been in your seen post:

CCTV 4 (mms://8.3.230.132/cctv-4/cctvNews01.wmv) NJTV 1 - Nanjing TV (mms://218.94.122.203/njtvxw) XZTV1* (mms://218.3.205.21/xwzhpd) XZTV2* (mms://218.3.205.21/jjshpd) XZTV3* (mms://218.3.205.21/shzfpd) NYTV - Nanyang TV (mms://61.136.113.41/nytv_1)

Besides, you can also see this:

快乐汉语

跟我学汉语

share|improve this answer
add comment

environment is the most important. buy a ticket and fly to China, rare a house and then you would learn Chinese in 6 months. ( in Beijing, you can rare a house at $500 ~ $1000 per month )

but, I suggest you first of all have the basics of Chinese, such as: pronouciatin, the gramma, and learn more than 2000 characters.

don't study from CCTV news... even we Chinese people can not understand some of the them, such as: '一手抓农业结构的战略性调整'... '大力开展。。。把XX政策落实到实处'...

share|improve this answer

Buying a ticket and moving to China isn't very practical –  MarkE Feb 6 at 17:09
add comment

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.