Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am trying to teach my daughter Chinese. Since she loves to sing songs in English, I believe that teaching her to sing Chinese songs will help her to learn more Chinese. Unfortunately, because I did not grow up singing Chinese songs, I don't know what songs parents sing to their toddlers in China/Taiwan.

Question: What are popular Chinese songs for toddlers?

share|improve this question

closed as primarily opinion-based by 50-3, congusbongus, Question Overflow, hippietrail, Stan Feb 22 at 8:36

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Welcome to Chinese Language, Your question seems to be off-topic, Have a look at help center for more information. also remember 'Open-ended, chatty questions are explicitly discouraged on the Stack Exchange network' –  50-3 Feb 21 at 2:15

1 Answer 1

up vote 1 down vote accepted

Quite a lot of:

1)小兔子乖乖

2)数鸭子

3)马兰花

4)找朋友

For more, please refer to:儿童歌曲列表

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.