Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

http://i.solidfiles.net/690a5c4a8c.jpg

I really need it as fast as I can, sorry if it's not appropiate to request translations like this, but it's for a relative of mine who really needs it. It's from an age preventing drug, I need to know what it contains, how should it be taken, etc. Thanks to anyone who'll try to help.

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by songyuanyao, Claw, Stan, fefe, deutschZuid Jun 9 at 21:53

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – songyuanyao, Claw, Stan, fefe, deutschZuid
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Its basic seem to be some chinese traditional medicines, can be used for recovering from fatigue, and should not be used for juveniles, and its shelf life is 24 months, and it's not a substitute of medicine(it's just a health care product). And see instruction for details of how to take it. –  songyuanyao Jun 6 at 7:53

Totally offtopic. This website is not suitable for translations with no effort of your own, let alone 'urgent' translations. Try websites like reddit.com –  deutschZuid Jun 9 at 21:54

3 Answers 3

and not for children (儿童不宜) 。

share|improve this answer

dosage is not mentioned here. you should check a manual inside the box.

it's for against fatigue. not for children. it's not a replacement of medic.

黄芪: the root of membranous milk vetch (Astragalus membranaceus)

刺五加: manyprickle (Acanthopanax senticosus)

山药: dioscorea [rhizome]; also called Chinese yam.

淫羊藿: epimedium

Need to see the instructions inside on how to take it.

Edit: says it also contains saponin and crude polysaccharide and it's not good for children.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.