Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am looking for some software to practice my reading skills. Are there any games for Android (perhaps that native speakers like to play) which contains varied reading in context? For e.g., a game in which the main character can explore and talk with various people?

share|improve this question

I dont know of any particular games. But my chinese friends use an alternative app store to download games. Check out the 91手机助手 website, zs.91.com –  Matthew Rudy 马泰 Jan 7 '12 at 16:55

Do you mean the articles from the websites in Chinese are too hard for you? –  ziyuang Jan 16 '12 at 15:32
I personally don't get the close votes on these types of questions - surely this is of value to people learning the language? Unfortunately I don't use Android so I can't make any suggestions, but I think it's a good question. –  Ciaocibai Jan 17 '12 at 3:30

didn't need to be closed –  trideceth12 Feb 9 '12 at 6:14
add comment

closed as off topic by Alenanno, xiaohouzi79 Jan 18 '12 at 21:58

Questions on Chinese Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to Chinese language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.