Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

If there was a price for my love, you could never afford it.

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by Stan, user3306356, Claw, deutschZuid, songyuanyao Jun 12 at 22:23

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – Stan, user3306356, Claw, deutschZuid, songyuanyao
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Closing as offtopic. Translations without prior effort are not allowed here. –  deutschZuid Jun 12 at 21:41

What have you tried so far? –  songyuanyao Jun 12 at 22:21

OK, Google, say "if there was a price for my love, you could never afford it" in Chinese. –  Fabricator Jun 12 at 22:52
@Mia You should consider removing this question as it does not help the site in any way and is the equivalent of clutter. It is a valid question but just doesn't rise to the level expected on this site. I encourage you to either delete or edit the question so that it becomes more valuable. Some ways you could do that are by adding context, exploring the grammar associated with the question (or the answer), or reviewing alternatives. These are just examples, please review other questions asked here to get a sense of how you can expand the question so that it will benefit the community. –  Tommie C. Jun 13 at 16:34
add comment

2 Answers 2

up vote 1 down vote accepted

Literally, 如果我的爱有个价钱,那么你永远无法付的起.

In other words, 我的爱是无价的。(My love is priceless)

share|improve this answer

thank you very much :* –  Mia Jun 12 at 16:02
add comment

If there was a price for my love, you could never afford it.

1. 若 吾愛 待沽,汝 永難 承擔。

2. 如果 我的愛 要定個 價錢,你 絕不可能 買得起。

share|improve this answer
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.