Take the 2-minute tour ×
Chinese Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Chinese language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

i have translated these 5 sentences with help of google translator is these are correct?

Hello from XYZ! {0} Your verification code is {1}                       = 你好从XYZ! {0}您的验证码是 {1}。
This link of your XYZ Account, click on this link to confirm your email = 这 链接 您 XYZ 帐户, 点击 上 这 链接 至 确认 您的电子邮件.
Your new password is {0}                                                = 您的新密码是{0}
confirm your email                                                      = 确认您的电子邮件
No Reply                                                                = 无回复
share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by NS.X., Stan, 杨以轩, user3306356, Claw Nov 5 at 0:12

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – NS.X., Stan, 杨以轩, user3306356, Claw
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

No reply => Don't reply? –  Stan Jun 27 at 11:38

I believe I've seen in Microsoft's software translation guide which says you should always prefer “你” to “您”. At least you should use one single form among all places. –  Wang Dingwei Oct 28 at 10:28

2 Answers 2

up vote 3 down vote accepted
  1. 来自XYZ的问候! {0}您的验证码是 {1}。
  2. 这是您的 XYZ 账户链接, 点击此链接确认您的邮箱。

No problem remaining

share|improve this answer
"确认您的邮箱" might be better for the accordance. –  songyuanyao Jun 27 at 13:21

@songyuanyao in place of what? –  Govind Singh Nagarkoti Jun 28 at 12:30

= 你好从XYZ!

the above translation is too wired.... the right translation is "来自XYZ的问候!"

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.