translation × 309
grammar × 247
word-choice × 231
mandarin × 200
meaning × 192
vocabulary × 159
usage × 135
characters × 109
etymology × 96
difference × 95
pronunciation × 91
meaning-in-context × 78
simplified-chinese × 73
expressions × 64
cantonese × 59
topolect × 54
pinyin × 52
synonyms × 48
traditional-chinese × 45
tones × 42
word-requests × 41
dialect × 41
learning × 40
sentence-structure × 38more related tags
- ArcGIS 10.0, Field Calculator Nested "if" statement with strings
- How does finding herbs work?
- Ship of Theseus applied to GPL - Can I relicense my program if I replace all of the derivative parts?
- \foreach with \newcommand how to use them together?
- Airport / airline data from all over the world
- Is it valid for a hostname to start with a digit?
- Regular expression using \\ vs using \
- How may I reduce space between the two equations of the following?
- Turn a transistor on when any one of nine LEDs is on using an LM3914
- Can "human exclusion zones" in national parks for preserving Wolves and Grizzlies be a good idea?
- Would using Cherenkov radiation for lighting be feasible?
- Reverse Engineering of data structures in games
- How many hearts does River Song have?
- How do I stop attack on my email id from hackers?
- Pose lots of unanswered questions in a PhD thesis chapter?
- Methods for determining which roots of a polynomial are inside of the unit circle?
- How can native English speakers read an unknown word correctly?
- Do you choose the other door?
- What happens to a human who receives more information than the brain can process?
- The case of the imaginary VASI
- Locking up a DC motor with constant supply a bad thing?
- Matching a case when one element in a pair is Null
- Memory with a twist
- "All languages are interesting." "Every language is interesting." Do they mean exactly the same thing?