translation × 345
grammar × 287
word-choice × 232
mandarin × 213
meaning × 196
vocabulary × 178
usage × 138
characters × 112
etymology × 101
difference × 96
pronunciation × 94
meaning-in-context × 81
simplified-chinese × 78
expressions × 66
cantonese × 59
topolect × 54
pinyin × 54
synonyms × 48
traditional-chinese × 45
sentence-structure × 45
word × 42
word-requests × 42
tones × 42
learning × 42
dialect × 41more related tags
- Fantasy book series about people who are accompanied about animals represening their "soul"
- To what extent can I use the concept of "God" in a meteorology lecture without offending anyone?
- Was the Emancipation Proclamation an Executive Order?
- Inaccessible propaganda poster on Bell Tower?
- How to improve writing skills when writing a manuscript for the first time?
- Using std::unique_ptr and std::move
- Is there any likely reason why personal DNA tinkering machines would become widespread?
- Is there an elegant way to block a bunch of referrers at once?
- Where did King Arthur get his sword, Excalibur?
- Can a fighter jet land on a modified airliner
- Why would I ever cast True Strike?
- If a linear operator has an adjoint operator, it is bounded
- How to indicate the type of a container template argument?
- What is a Metaphor for "Being Thrown Into a Completely New Environment"
- Braces at the right of rows in a table
- Is there a term for a foreign word that looks like an English word but has a completely different meaning?
- What is the word to describe a situation when rival gangs come together to figure out who is stronger?
- Can wizards have familiars without the use of the find familiar spell?
- Complete the job, as directed. There is a comma. why?
- Small command-line helper tool
- "Falling upward" - how far you have to be from Earth to start falling to the Moon?
- What's the most logical shape for my city in space (space station)?
- Monty Hall Problem with Five Doors
- What is the point of finite automata?