translation × 537
grammar × 381
meaning × 311
word-choice × 279
mandarin × 245
vocabulary × 233
usage × 191
characters × 150
difference × 138
etymology × 126
pronunciation × 115
meaning-in-context × 109
simplified-chinese × 109
cantonese × 82
expressions × 80
pinyin × 64
word × 62
topolect × 62
sentence-structure × 57
traditional-chinese × 56
word-requests × 55
dialect × 53
classical-chinese × 52
synonyms × 52
phrase × 52more related tags
- Polite, non-profane equivalent to ‘kick a**’
- Origin of the idea of a series of books
- What is the role of an unescaped circumflex or hat character " ^ "?
- What is the common way junior faculty address senior faculty in emails?
- Word for dismissing someone's opinions as racist, sexist, etc, instead of debating back
- Unsubscribe safely
- Why no self-hosted email? (Snowden, Lavabit, Hushmail, NSA)
- Did Harry and his friends receive the Order of Merlin after Voldemort’s defeat?
- To understand the behaviour of script when running over SSH
- Are there any secrets in lens design?
- Why associativity h ◦ (g ◦ f) = (h ◦ g) ◦ f is required in composition?
- Windows File is ludicrously huge and I cannot unzip it
- If 6x = y+z and 4x = y-z, express z in terms of x
- If the derivative is zero on [a, b] so the function is constant - using Heine-Borel?
- ISO27001 and Linux/Ubuntu
- Goodness of fit. How to evaluate if polynomial of order n+1 gives statistically better fit than polynomial of order n?
- Why Ctrl+m and Ctrl+q wasn't used in bash shortcuts?
- Stability of Solar System
- Not congratulating a colleague because of her BSc final project
- Why do faculty use 2 emails?
- Can "fainted" and "lost consciousness" be interchanged?
- What should we do to reduce the risk of a Reddit-like crisis?
- Connect 3 houses with 3 wells
- How can I force trolls to drop their inventory before I kick or ban them?