|location||Mountain View, California (from Toronto, Canada)|
|visits||member for||3 years, 3 months|
|seen||Oct 19 '14 at 5:20|
pgp key 83F84CD867E277A13076E227A58240CA54EAA262
Currently a software engineer at Google, Mountain View.
All original source code I post on Stack Overflow is dedicated to the public domain.
- Overview of BitTorrent's magnet links (trackerless torrents)
- Assignments inside of Python lambda expressions
- Escaping SQLite identifiers in Python
- Does ECMA-404 contradict RFC-4627?
- Showing scroll bars to OS X trackpad users in Blink/WebKit
- Why you may have difficulty installing pytz with recent versions of pip
- How Python picks a maximum if there's a tie
- Adobe's documentation does not inspire confidence...
- ...and a lot of their software is unreliable
- The 2,000,000th question asked on Stack Overflow
- The most-downvoted question on the site, before it was deleted
- Recognition at s.tk/about/security
- Index of previous Stack Exchange Data Dump releases
- Can we talk about removing DRM?
|bio||website||jeremybanks.ca||visits||member for||3 years, 3 months|
|location||Mountain View, California (from Toronto, Canada)||seen||Oct 19 '14 at 5:20|