Some Free Masonless info
|visits||member for||2 years, 4 months|
|seen||Dec 25 '13 at 1:01|
Once upon a time I worked in a factory to pay for my CS degree. I was promoted several times into engineering and then into engineering management. To switch back to my goal of a computer programming became expensive - upper end engineering salary vs mid level programmer. So I wrote code to automate engineering processes ("Expert System" if you will). Then one day I made an executive decision and made the career change and have been happier but poorer since.
- I am a parent
- I am a husband
- I am a software developer
- I am a Freemason
- I am a Scottish Rite Freemason
- I am a Royal Arch Freemason
- I am a Shriner
- I am a member of the Order of the Eastern Star
- I believe in the teachings of Jesus
- I believe in one God
- I do not know if your belief is right or wrong and I will never judge you
What software can correct pronunciation?
I have Rossetta Stone and it does a pretty good job of getting the tones right. I think it's worth the investment even if you're taking a class... preferably before you take a class. Unfortunately for me, I sometimes miss the tone while listening to people talk.