Ciro Santilli 六四事件 法轮功 纳米比亚 威视
The Chinese characters on my username and profile picture are taboos for the Chinese Dictatorship. They mean:
- Profile picture
- 六四事件: Tiananmen square protests of 1989
- 法轮功: Falun Gong. I don't believe in it.
- 纳米比亚胡 威视: Namibia + Nuctech (company), 2009 corruption scandal with Hu Haifeng, son of ex-president Hu Jintao
Why I'm doing this: in March 2015 my girlfriend's mother was kept 15 days in jail for doing Falun Gong.
- make the Great Firewall of China GFW block pages I've posted on to show how silly it is. If you know better words tell me. Good word lists.
- promote freedom of speech, religion and politics
- meet more Chinese to better understand China. Contact me on Twitter or Weibo or Github. Public contact preferred, even if anonymous. Read the FAQ first. If you really need privacy, ciro.santilli.contact [at] gmail.com
I am against violence. I love China.
Interesting info: https://github.com/cirosantilli/china-dictatorship
- http://stackoverflow.com/users/1009479 said on his profile: "GFW (Great Firewall of China) is one of the most notorious inventions in the history of Internet. Anyone working for it should be ashamed"
- http://stackoverflow.com/users/1801697 uses the Lego Tiananmen as his profile picture: https://www.flickr.com/photos/balakov/2377782949
Can I do this?
Random pics of beautiful and ugly things mixed up: