The mountains and oceans are figurative barriers between the author and the one the author loves. One of them must be the son or daughter of someone very important, the other just an ordinary person.
In Baidu I found this:
所爱隔山海 山海皆可平的意思是什么?
意思是爱的人与我相隔高山大海,
The meaning is, the person I love is separated from me by high mountains and great oceans,
是我总不能越过的山海,
these mountains and oceans are impossible to cross,
但为了这份爱,
but, for this love,
我也可以乘船横渡;
I will cross the ocean in a ship,
山道再险,我也可以寻路穿行。
mountain paths are dangerous, (but) I will find a way over.
这句话最早是littlesen当年发表在北大未名bbs诗词歌赋版,
This phrase was first published by Littlesen on the Beijing University Unnamed BBS Poetry and Songs Edition,
意思是爱的人与我相隔高山大海,
the meaning is the person I love is separated from me by high mountains and great oceans,
是我总不能越过的山海,
it is impossible for me to cross these mountains and oceans,
但为了这份爱,我也可以乘船横渡;山道再险,我也可以寻路穿行。
but, for this love, I will travel the ocean by boat; mountain paths are dangerous, (but) I will find a way over.
这句话最早是littlesen当年发表在北大未名bbs诗词歌赋版,
This phrase was first published by Littlesen on the Beijing University Unnamed BBS Poetry and Songs Edition,
原作发表日期是2005年5月30日,
originally published on the 30th May 2005,
原句是所爱隔山海,山海不可平。
the original phrase was 所爱隔山海,山海不可平。
意思是说我和我的爱人远隔天涯海角,
the meaning is, I and the person I love are worlds apart,
这山山海海不可填平。
these mountains and seas (barriers) cannot be flattened.
“所爱隔山海”是指:
“所爱隔山海”refers to:
彼此之间相隔比较遥远,
the distance between us is comparatively great,
会较为困难艰苦。
(it) will be relatively arduous and difficult (to cross).
为此受到的阻碍会大,
Because of this the obstacles will be great,
需要克服的困难也多。
many difficulties need be overcome.
两个人间的爱却是如同隔了山海。
The love between the two is like being separated by mountains and seas.
“山海不可平”是指:山海横亘在我们之间,
“山海不可平”refers to: between us is all mountains and seas,
仅凭一己之力无法穿过这高山大海。
(if we) only rely on our own strength there is no way we can cross these high mountains and vast oceans.
扩展资料:
Extended information
喜欢就去大胆去追,趁年轻,
(If) you like someone pursue that person boldly, avail yourself of your youth,
别畏惧别羞涩别顾虑太多,做自己想做的,爱自己喜欢的。
forget fear, forget shyness, forget misgivings, do what you want to do, love the one you want.
不管结果如。
regardless of the outcome.
Obviously, the author has never heard of jet planes, which cross mountains and oceans without any trouble!
Baby I love you, baby I love you, baby I love only you! Yeah!