since there is a wide range of letters in Chinese language , I need your best offers on spelling (pronounce) these words by use of only Chinese Characters in its most accurate form ?

the spelling in English is like this :

fereydoon shekofte

and you can listen to the original voice here

I need these characters for calligraphy too!

closed as off-topic by Drunken Master, Stumpy Joe Pete, congusbongus, Claw, Stan Dec 29 '14 at 9:24

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – Drunken Master, Stumpy Joe Pete, Claw, Stan
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

1. Voting to close as "off-topic -- translation request". 2. The Chinese writing system is not an alphabet, and transliterating words or names into Chinese is not a mechanical process. – Stumpy Joe Pete Dec 28 '14 at 22:10
  • Are you just looking for your "Chinese Name"? – Ming Dec 29 '14 at 2:24
  • possible duplicate of How do we choose the correct characters for a westerner name? – congusbongus Dec 29 '14 at 4:04
    Nah I reckon it should be closed. This Q will not provide any benefit to anybody else coming to chinese.SE, so the request could be made in Chat. – Ming Dec 29 '14 at 5:17
    Except the answer to this question won't be definitive; they will be subjective. Translating the name might not be phonetical, it might be based on the meaning. Or there might be slight differences in the chosen characters. The request itself is open-ended; people can come up with lots of things. So in your imagination's book, it may be written one way, but all the answers here are written another. – Ming Dec 29 '14 at 6:09

弗里顿

Fereydoon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fereydoon, Fereydoun or Ferydoon (Persian: فریدون) may refer to:

Ferydoon Zandi_百度百科

姓名:弗里顿·赞迪

• the second one, maybe: 希卡斯塔 – user3306356 Dec 29 '14 at 5:22

I'm Chinese , I think it make no sense to spell this voice in Chinese Characters. And even if you give the spelling , I don't think I can understand what it is.

Beside, don't use Chinese Characters to spell any other language's voice unless there is a usage of oral speaking in Chinese.Just write what it is and explain it in Chinese in (). Like this:

Blockquote(这个英语单词表示引用的意思)

And are you looking for Chinese Name?

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.