Please let me know if you can tell me what this means. I posted a pic of the mug too.

enter image description here

enter image description here

closed as off-topic by NS.X., Stan, user3306356, Wang Dingwei, Drunken Master Jan 11 '15 at 6:46

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – NS.X., Stan, user3306356, Wang Dingwei, Drunken Master
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

The characters are "悠游三国喜神方". Proof link here.

三国 (Three Kingdoms) refers to the story of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

悠游三国 (leisurely visit the Three Kingdoms) is an online game.

喜神方 (happiness god's way) is a concept from old Chinese's belief in luck. When the almanac says one shouldn't travel, there are methods to find "happiness god's way" following which one may travel without getting the ill luck. I believe in your phrase, 喜神方 refers to that method (maybe it's a ceremony in the game).

Put them together, 悠游三国喜神方 means 'the method to understand happiness god's way (so one may travel without getting bad luck) in the online game You You Three Kingdoms'.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.