I’m new on Chinese Stack Exchange (though a long-time fan of Stack Exchange), so please be nice :)

How can I reach out to independent mandarin teachers who would be offering online lessons over Skype etc?

In Taiwan it seems tealit and craigslist are ok. Any others, particularly for mainland or even worldwide in 华侨 communities?

If off-topic, please let me know where I can post this question. 谢谢你们的合作!

closed as off-topic by user3306356, NS.X., songyuanyao, Alenanno Mar 25 '15 at 13:40

• This question does not appear to be about Chinese language within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• It might depend on your level of Chinese, but I think it would be good to have some idea of your goals and style of learning before you engage with any teachers, since this is probably the first thing they would want to know, and would also help us direct you to a more appropriate learning resources. – Michael Lai Mar 22 '15 at 22:25
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it's totally off topic – user3306356 Mar 25 '15 at 6:23
  • I figured that this was about a chinese language learning resource. Hey, you even have a tag for it! Any suggestions on which forums are appropriate to ask this question then? – Alveoli Mar 27 '15 at 17:08
  • I'm literally trying to get hold of lots of chinese teachers - for various levels from beginner to HSK5. – Alveoli Mar 27 '15 at 17:09
  • italki.com is all you'll ever need. – Vitaly Osipov Jun 25 '18 at 7:19

There are lots of nice guys comes from CN on Stack Exchange including me. If you have any issue, just post a question here and someone will answer soon.

You should notice that everyone is busy especially the knowledgeable one.

You might be disappointed but I have to tell you that CN is a complex language which has a long history (It's been used over 4,000 years!) even some of us local Chinese speakers can't explain its meaning clearly. What we can do is to explain as correct&rigorous as we can.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.