The dictionary lists many words for "patch" but none that explicitly state they mean patch in the software sense of the word.

EDIT: Dictionary has now been updated


It's 补丁. Like the English word "patch", this word can also mean "a piece of cloth used to cover holes in clothes when they get worn".

| improve this answer | |
  • Quite simple... :D – Alenanno Feb 28 '12 at 13:43
  • coool.. i'll submit an update for CC-CEDICT – jsj Feb 28 '12 at 22:56

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.