I have this message on my Android phone. I tried to translate it using OCR tools and Google translate. But there's one symbol I can't find anywhere: it looks like "ṔA" (the 4th symbol at the top from left to right). Missing that symbol messes up the whole translation.

enter image description here

启, means 'start' or 'boot' in this scenario.

• So the title says something like Making the boot faster by 30%? – Rombus May 3 '15 at 2:36
  • Yes for the meaning, but I don't trust them. (The second half is only a joke to avoid the character limit.) – Haochen Wu May 3 '15 at 2:39
  • I haven't finish translating the second part i get a lot of "wood" and "knife". How come it's a joke? maybe it's a virus lol – Rombus May 3 '15 at 2:43
  • It's hard to translate some of them even if I understand them. However at least I can serve as a more accurate OCR:'强化自启能力,手机提速30% 自启管理全新升级,强力禁止顽固自启 预装卸载更彻底,深度释放手机空间 Root管理更智能,准确判断权限合理性' if that helps. – Haochen Wu May 3 '15 at 3:04
  • 自启 = 自動啟動 = auto-start. – Henry HO May 3 '15 at 4:00

strengthen self-running (management) ability,accelerate cellphone 30%

self-running management totally upgrade,deeply free spaces

ROOT-Management more intelligent ,Accurately judge (APP's) permissions(or authority,I don't know which one is being used)

btw,I think these 手机管家(XX助手,XX管家,XX卫士) are just occupy your space,slow your phone,steal your contacts and records。

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.