Wo shi 2002 nian nian de

(this above, I understand, is a date of birth)

Yinwei wo bu tai dong yingwen

Baoqian wo zhi kan de dong DL San ju

(A person showed for me with "DL" and never see this example into a romanization)

Wojia you yang gou

closed as unclear what you're asking by Drunken Master, songyuanyao, NS.X., Thomas Hsieh, 杨以轩 Jul 11 '15 at 10:22

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Di??????????? – songyuanyao Jul 8 '15 at 13:57
  • The first sentence doesn't really make sense, since I wouldn't expect two instances of 年. Also, it's rather time-consuming at times to guess the original characters (which matter) from the pinyin -- would you happen to have them? – user5714 Jul 8 '15 at 14:28

我是2002年生的 or 我是2002年来的

因为我不太懂英文

抱歉我只看得懂第三句

我家有养狗

Your second "nian" in the first sentence may be sheng (生,meaning born) or lai (来,meaning came)

I agree with songyuanyao that "DL" may very well be "di". "Di San ju" is "第三句" which means "the third sentence"

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.