I am looking for a program for google drive (or for a PC, perhaps a word plugin or something like grammarly), so that I can highlight chinese text and have a bubble show up with a dictionary translation. This would be great for Chinese learning, and I'm not even sure if such a plugin for an android app with dictionary plugin exists. Thanks.

• chinese.stackexchange.com/a/1325/3561 I use the "Zhongwen Chinese Popup Dictionary" for Google Chrome, only because it specifically mentions its entries are from CC-CEDICT where PeraPera didn't mention where the entries come from. Also, just move your Word document into Google Drive and you can use a Chrome addon with Google Docs instead :) – Ming Jul 14 '15 at 8:46

Try converting the document to HTML, load it in Firefox or Chrome and use PeraPera Chinese (for Firefox, for Chrome). I haven't used Word for a long time, but I do remember it has an option to quick review a .doc or .docx as HTML, or similar. If not, just export it as HTML, and you can use Perapera in your browser displaying the document.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.