Supposing that one can find everything on Tfaobao, I tried it but I didn't find this specific type of decorating sugar for baking.

笔尖糖 or 粗糖 don't bring me proper results. I guess I am not translating it right.


  • 2
    on the net find images for 装饰糖 decorating sugar (grains too large ?)
    – user6065
    Dec 4, 2015 at 6:27
  • 1
    I tried 装饰糖 in Taobao, it returns tons of results. You can try it.
    – thinwa
    Dec 4, 2015 at 6:45
  • thank you all! your hint led me to the proper word: 珍珠糖. now I also get results!
    – flaudre
    Dec 5, 2015 at 5:02

1 Answer 1


What a simple question.Nib sugar we called it 珍珠糖.Coarse sugar called 砂糖.And decorating sugar called 装饰用糖 or 烘焙装饰糖.

  • 1
    红(黄)/白糖,brown/white sugar, 粉糖 pulverized sugar
    – user6065
    Dec 14, 2015 at 23:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.