I don't know if this is the right place to ask for a correction, but I will try. Can someone please check this piece of writing and tell me if there are any mistakes? Thank you so much for the help.

我的城市

我出生在里米尼。因为我在这里住了二十年了,所以我是一个里米尼通。 在我的城市中心有几个很有名的教堂和博物馆。每年有很多游客从世界各地来里米尼游览古迹。 里米尼人也很喜欢去中心买东西,散步,见朋友。在里米尼有很多有意思的地方。凯沃尔广场是一个特别精美的地方。在这儿有一个大喷泉和一个真漂亮雕塑。广场对面还有许多非常好的餐厅和酒吧。"日餐厅"做饭做得很好吃,它是我最喜欢的餐厅。 里米尼是一个海边城市, 所以夏天我跟我的男朋友一起去海滩。附近有一家多厅电影院。我很喜欢去这里看电影。 我爱我的城市。

• suggestion:1st sentence: instead of 在 use 于:cf. 费德里柯·费里尼出生于意大利的里米尼市,德里奥·罗西:出生于意大利东部海滨城市里米尼 2nd,3rd,6th sentences: omit 在 – user6065 Dec 28 '15 at 23:02
  • There are few minor improvements but any Chinese won't have problem to understand this. If you write this yourself, well done. – Ask and Learn Dec 29 '15 at 1:06
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because we aren't here to provide a proofreading service, and the OP has not stated any specific questions about their text. – user5714 Dec 31 '15 at 3:11

It's pretty fine, just to make it more natural:

我的城市

我出生在里米尼。因为我在这里住了二十年了,所以我是一个里米尼通。 在我的城市中心有几个很有名的教堂和博物馆。每年有很多游客从世界各地来里米尼游览古迹。 里米尼人也很喜欢去中心买东西,散步,见朋友。在里米尼有很多有意思的地方。凯沃尔广场是一个特别精美的地方儿有一个大喷泉和一个特别漂亮雕塑。广场对面还有许多非常好的餐厅和酒吧。"日餐厅"做饭做得很好吃,它是我最喜欢的餐厅。 里米尼是一个海边城市, 所以夏天我跟我的男朋友一起去海滩。附近有一家多厅电影院我很喜欢去里看电影。 我爱我的城市。

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.