Anybody knows where to get this Chinese font type?

Dotted font

@tinysunlight, I followed your link, but where should one click to save the font? I clicked the big green button written 立即下载 (download immediately). But it's getting to a .exe file, what looks like a virus to me. – Rodrigo Jan 4 '16 at 23:17
  • @Rodrigo click the tiny 本地高速下载 under the bunch of ads – Vibius Vibidius Zosimus Jan 5 '16 at 0:10
  • @Rodrigo click link under其它下载地址 – tiny sunlight Jan 5 '16 at 1:16
  • Your tag says simplified Chinese, but the font is traditional. I was hoping there was a simplified version of this font, as it could be quite handy :( – Ming Jan 6 '16 at 2:38

Simply try "中文字体 虚线体" in Google, you will find many results.

OK, here are some resources: 华康标楷虚线体 金梅美工虚线体

I tried a few, they are all traditional Chinese font type, can't find simplified Chinese version.

• This answer is good as it shows how we can find the answer, but not good enough as it hasn't directly answered the question. IMO, it's better to name a few examples. – Stan Jan 6 '16 at 14:28

protected by Community Jul 27 at 0:25

Thank you for your interest in this question. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).

Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.