What is the best place to translate Chinese hieroglyphs to English in case when I have hieroglyphs picture? Google translate not helps a lot in this case.

enter image description here

UPD.

Was trying to OCR using One Note. It has no Chinese language in selection. And it not allows select anyting from list. Gets back to "Disabled" state. How to fix it? enter image description here

closed as off-topic by songyuanyao, dda, user5714, KWeiss, congusbongus Mar 21 '16 at 23:11

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

They're not "hieroglyphs". – vermillon Mar 21 '16 at 10:00
  • Not a bad question. I suggest using any input method that supports handwriting (online services available on some website too), then, write them down, choose the most similar character. Done. BTW, these two characters are 博洱. – Stan Mar 21 '16 at 11:02
  • might also consider learning 4 corner code indexing method (in a couple of hours) and use corresponding online dictionaries – user6065 Mar 21 '16 at 12:23

Microsoft One Note provides OCR feature. Look here: Office OneNote 2010 的图片文字识别功能(OCR)

or try:

i2OCR

• I have updated One Note issue regarding OCR in message body – vico Mar 31 '16 at 13:15

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.