When I was in China I bought some writing books for practicing Chinese handwriting. This is good but have 2 disadvantages.
- Size of cell is too small for brush and too big for roller pen. Must be for some fat marker.
- Characters themselves are not the ones I am learning and interested in.
So my solution is — Web service — Chinese Characters sheets generator.
- You choose your favorite font (some nice classics).
- Select size - roller, marker, brush.
- Type in characters to learn.
- Press 'process' - you get PDF page with cells and first cell has your character with pinyin.
My question is: are there any such tools so I do not have to reinvent bicycle?