My friend wrote this on his timeline, and I need to know... Please help me....

准备过奖黑板政治生物历史脑. What does this mean??? Btw, he is not an advanced Chinese speaker,so some grammars might be incorrect.. But I just need to know what he's trying to say

I mean, I tried to use the google translator, but it gave me some impossible answer

closed as off-topic by songyuanyao, user5714, Wang Dingwei, NS.X., Stan Jun 20 '16 at 11:41

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – Community, Wang Dingwei, NS.X.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

He probably googled the translation into Chinese as well. – Enrico Brasil Jun 10 '16 at 12:06

That is not even a sentence. That is just a bunch of words put together and they don't make any sense as a sentence. It literally means "prepare award blackboard politics biology history brain". Also, don't trust Google Translate when translating sentences. I often use Google Translate to translate sentences just for giggles. :)

• 过奖:小马词典:to over-praise; to flatter,bkrs:overpraise; give too much credit 过分的赞扬 您过奖了,(谦) overpraise; undeserved compliment: 您过奖了。 You flatter me. 生物:小马词典:organism; living creature; life form; biological; – user6065 Jun 10 '16 at 20:22

It is jibberish. Google was right. IMHO. I'm not advanced though.

enter image description here

Then could you guys uhh... Track back and try to guess what he really meant to say? Because the google translation of this is stupid...

• You should revise this into your question, as it is not an answer, but additional info. – Daniel Cheung Jun 17 '16 at 15:25

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.