I have some Chinese coworkers and I would like to email them more often in Chinese, but I don't know a lot of phrases and conventions for writing emails in Chinese, especially asking information for work-related stuff.

I think I found what I was looking for with the search term 电子邮件范文. Here's one website that has a list of phrases for use in emails like I was looking for:

http://www.fanwen99.cn/article/中文电子邮件范文.htm

Are there any other resources like this that you could recommend?

closed as too broad by Alenanno Jun 17 '16 at 10:36

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Do you just need a translation? I don't know how writing emails in Chinese differs from writing anything else in Chinese. If you want sample letters, googling something like '商务邮件模版' should do. – Fang Jing Jun 16 '16 at 15:20
  • That search term will help, thanks! I understand what you mean by emails aren't written differently from anything else. What I want to learn is the words and phrases that would commonly be used in emails where you're asking someone to do something for you or whether or not they know something. A translation of the above would help of course, but I'd also like to know if anyone is aware of any resources that deal specifically with this topic. – sazarando Jun 17 '16 at 3:38
  • Please, narrow the scope of your question, asking for something specific. Asking for a list of sentences is not appropriate because the list is neverending. I'll be putting your question on hold for now, you'll still be able to edit it and then flag it, so it can be reopened. – Alenanno Jun 17 '16 at 10:36

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.