I wants to know that what are the prerequisites to start Learning Chinese Language. I wants to Lear to write and to speak in Chinese.

closed as too broad by Drunken Master, songyuanyao, user5714, user3306356, Wang Dingwei Jul 7 '16 at 14:34

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• No, you don't need any prerequisites. You just need: textbook, time, practice, ,always asking questions when you have difficulties learning the language to your teacher or posting your questions here, and persistence. Happy learning! – Huang Jul 6 '16 at 5:04
  • Welcome to this site. You can learn the language like how the Chinese kids learn it. The only but huge diffidence is that they have much more chances to practise and improve their language skills. However, you can definitely practise here and on the internet. – Huang Jul 6 '16 at 5:15
  • Ok can you share any source that help me to start? – iSandeep Jul 6 '16 at 5:20
  • Hi, you can just search for the related questions with resource as the keyword. I'm sure there are resources provided by others in previous answers. – Huang Jul 6 '16 at 10:36
  • This should be closed as it is too general and is not likely to be useful for anybody in the future, it also does not add value to the site in overall. If you need resources to learn Chinese visit this comprehensive wiki question: chinese.stackexchange.com/questions/1120/… – Drunken Master Jul 7 '16 at 8:07

For the long term of view, studying PinYin is a good start. It helps you pronounce correctly every thing you learn later, which I think is the key to make people understand you :)

Firstly, set a specific learning goal. For example, you want to learn daily Chinese or Business Chinese.

Secondly, choose the correct learning materials according to your learning goals.

Thirdly, you need to learn some Chinese pinyin first, because pinyin is the basic of learning Chinese. Once you master Chinese pinyin, you can learn how to speak Chinese easier.

• I wants to learn how to write too. And I already started with Pinyin. – iSandeep Jul 7 '16 at 7:25

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.