(NSFW, roll over to view)

enter image description here

What is the meaning of the Chinese Language on this picture ?

• I hope that this picture was taken in a mirror. It looks like another case for HanziSmatter. – Tsundoku Nov 2 '16 at 10:50

I hope it is not your tattoo. If it is, ask for your money back!

It is the wrong way round, a mirror image of the characters. Should be: 爱ai事shi实shi, roughly intended is "Love is a fact", but actually these words together have no meaning.

| improve this answer | |
  • plus a vast amount of compensation ........ lol ..... meaningless phrase in mirrored characters ..... – Henry HO Nov 2 '16 at 1:45

It's a verb-object structure, the word "爱" means love as a verb, and the word "事实" means “the fact”. So the word"爱事实" means “Love the fact”

And “Love is a fact” means “爱是事实”, but there is no "是" in the picture.

爱 means 'Love' and 事实 means facts. Together the meaning would be 'facts about love'. It's read form right to left, because i believe the one who make it follow the old writing system. enter image description here

Like this one, it is read 中国城 not 城国中

The three words are "爱(love/like)事实(fact)". This phase or sentence is not normal and it is difficult for understanding. From the flowers I doubt the picture is about a Japanese or a Korean. Therefore, for the exact meaning or the cultural background, it is better to also ask for a Japanese or Korean.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.