As I am disabled, I thought, in case my Appartment doesn't have a western style toilet, I might want to buy one of these: enter image description here

So I wonder what they are called and where one could hope to buy them. If the university provides free Appartments I thought it impolite to insist on a Western style toilet.


1 Answer 1


坐便椅 can be the name you want, in a decent way.

In addition you can find it in Aliexpress. Some big pharmacies also offer these.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.