I've had a few friends take a look and they had very differing opinions.enter image description here

• Welcome to Chinese Language Stack Exchange. Could you please add some information about the object in the image? This would at least provide some context.
    – Tsundoku
    Apr 26, 2017 at 19:23
  • First, it's Japanese. It's a really cool graphic, but you should be asking Japanese stack exchange. Please understand I'm not being picky, if I could read it I would tell you what I think. It's so beautiful I'd love to know the answer. The big black characters say "Don't change" or "It's not easy" but I could be wrong on that because it's Japanese. Japanese has a certain curviness to its characters, for your future reference. You can see that here in the smaller characters. If you find out please post the answer, I love the artwork! Apr 26, 2017 at 20:12
  • If you had posted a full pic, it would make us easier to get the originals. Since "404" is a key clue to get.
    – Kevman
    Apr 27, 2017 at 1:57

2 Answers 2

the picture is part of a bigger poster of 狗神樂隊 (a rock & roll band) in shanghai, their web site is here:

https://goushen.bandcamp.com/album/-

the three big black character is "不易滚". two small red characters in the "seal" is "狗" (dog) and an inverted "神" (god).

滚 (u+6eda) is a variant character of 滾 (u+6efe)

rock & roll in chinese is 搖樂.

need more elaboration?

• 不易= not easy (hard); (搖)滾= (rock) & roll-- 不易滾 =不易搖滾 = 'Hard Rock!'
    – Tang Ho
    Apr 27, 2017 at 1:04
  • 狗神 in English is 'dog god' this name spells the same from either end. With the character 神 inverted, I think their true band name should be 'dog dog' (狗狗) which means 'doggie' in English
    – Tang Ho
    Apr 27, 2017 at 1:13
  • yes, hard rock :) the dog & inverted god, or vice versa; ought to have a hidden meaning. i'm tired at this moment, need more time to "think" :( Apr 27, 2017 at 1:17
  • You can add these info into your answer to make it perfect.
    – Tang Ho
    Apr 27, 2017 at 1:19
  • maybe later :) btw, i'm "shocked" to read the first answer, claiming that's japanese. then the second one say it doesn't make sense. am i too old, and isolated from the real? Apr 27, 2017 at 1:25

It doesn't make sense.

The 3 black words mean
不 = No
易 = Easy
滚 = Fuck off

The words inside the box 狗神=Dog God

and the small black words are the name of the author and the picture created date.

• 不易滚 is only a album's name. That's why it doesn't make sense since.
    – Kevman
    Apr 27, 2017 at 1:56

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.