enter image description here

I need to insert the "typed-in" version of these words into my Word document (at work), but I know nothing about the Chinese language, and cannot type in Chinese.

What do these words mean? Please type them in, so I can copy and paste them.

I tried an online OCR service, but it failed..

closed as off-topic by Tang Ho, 水巷孑蠻, songyuanyao, user3306356, Claw Aug 3 '17 at 6:35

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – Tang Ho, 水巷孑蠻, songyuanyao, user3306356, Claw
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

The word 欢迎 means welcome and is typed as huan ying. This is a pretty basic word in Chinese so you can easily look it up even via a quick Google search.

In case you encounter a similar case down the road...

If you use macOS or iOS, you can add a handwritten Chinese keyboard, and write the character in the screen by handwriting it. Then tap on the correct character on the pop-up and search it via Google, or paste it on the dictionary (macOS has a default Chinese dictionary, for your information).

If you use iOS and download an app called Pleco (which is available in Android as well), you can use the handwritten feature and dictionary together via an In-App Purchase.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.