My friend has a statue and there is some Chinese text on it. Can anyone translate it to English for me. Also, I would like to know more about this statue, any links, history about it, anything.

Thanks in advance.

enter image description hereenter image description here

closed as off-topic by songyuanyao, Tang Ho, 水巷孑蠻, user3306356, Claw Aug 3 '17 at 6:34

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – songyuanyao, Tang Ho, 水巷孑蠻, user3306356, Claw
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• praying for fortune and happiness. – Daniel Yeung Jul 28 '17 at 7:01
    It is 招财纳福(SC)/招財納福(TC), literally translate them word by word: attracting wealth, bringing felicity. – 賈可 Jacky Jul 28 '17 at 9:06

Attracting money and happiness. It's very common to find these words under this specific buddha as it's its specialty.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.