What are those turning tables called, that you often find in restaurants in China, that are used to hand around the dishes? We used them a lot when in China, but I can't seem to remember we ever talked about this specific piece of furniture. Can you just call it 转台 or 转桌 or something like that? I don't even know what to call them in another language, so it's pretty hard to find the right term.

  • 旋转餐桌, this is what I've heard most.
    – iBug
    Aug 20, 2017 at 13:38
  • In English Lazy Susan.
    – pnuts
    Feb 18, 2018 at 1:05

1 Answer 1


There are some similar names.

餐桌旋转盘 enter image description here

旋转餐盘 enter image description here


enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.