Can you guys tell me the meaning of this sentences in english Its about a love story from a book. And the rich guy just gave the girl of gifts/money ( i dont know if its relevant) but the girl posted this probably for the guy to see. Is it. A good or a bad sign? Thank you

但便捷的本质 并不是让你的麻烦凭空消失 而是另一个特定的群体 替你经历了

Also the girl hinted that she is testing this guy if he is a suitable partner for herself (i dont know if its relevant abot the sentences also)

• There is nothing relevant to the story you are addressing here. – dan Sep 5 '17 at 5:13
  • So whats the meaning of the Chinese sentences? Its a story – epiconside Sep 5 '17 at 5:18
  • Roughly, it says the essence of shortcut or convenient and fast way is that trouble wouldn't gone away literarily, but endured by others for you. It conveys that your trouble in front of you would not disappear and someone else has done the work for you so that you are easy to get through. It encourages people to do the work or overcome their own difficulties(otherwise someone has to deal with them for you). – dan Sep 5 '17 at 5:32
  • Bad signal, the girl doesn't agree with the boy's value. I don't think that the girl want to give a chance to the boy. No pains no gains. – Daniel Yang Sep 6 '17 at 1:42

It basically means:

The essence of convenience is not to make troubles disappear but to transfer troubles to others who would solve them for you

It is a bad sign. It means that the girl thinks that the guy thinks money can solve any problem and does not see the effort of others who are paid to do the work.

• BUt this girl keeps on accepting the gifts maybe shes telling it to herself and not the guy? – epiconside Sep 5 '17 at 12:47
  • By the way she posted it with a heart above the message. Thus giving me the idea that shes telling herself she needs to work hard and not just rely on the guy? – epiconside Sep 5 '17 at 15:53
  • @epiconside no, by saying this, she expressed her dissatisfaction (maybe the gift is not chosen/made by the guy himself?). But she accept the gift for realistic reasons (economical benefit). I don't think it is a word for herself as a Chinese. – Aria Ax Sep 6 '17 at 0:41
  • We can't tell unless we could find more evidence. – dan Sep 6 '17 at 2:06
  • This guy was beside her during when she was sick pick her up when she was on another state at midnigt twice! The giy on the book is rich but has a good heart this girl was a miss universe in China a traditional girl. Are you sure this guy is to blame for? – epiconside Sep 6 '17 at 4:21

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.