Like any other language, to obtain feedback, first thing is to be polite.
here are few tips that I think might be helpful:
- to use "你好" or "您好" to start a conversation, it's like "Hello" but "您好" is more polite
- followed by "请问_____" to politely ask a man or woman for help like
feedback, it's like "excuse me, could you please____" in English.
For now , the beginning better to be like "你好/您好, 请问__balabala___"
Next should ask for feedback, use the following examples to fill in the blanks:
- " 你/您(means you)对***满意吗? "—— (**** could be "the food"), this means if he is satisfied with ***? plus:***also could be "the service"(in Chinese, 服务) or "our service"(in Chinese, 我们的服务)
- " 你/您(means you)对***有什么意见建议吗? " —— (**** same as above), this
means if he has any suggestions or complains with ***? plus:***same as above
usually these two is enough for feedback, of course there are also a lot different ways like:
- "请问, 你/您认为我们有什么地方可以改进呢?"—— ask if he/she can give advice to improve
- "请问, 可以对***做出评价吗?"—— ask if he/she can comment on ***.
- "请问, 可以耽误你/您几分钟时间吗?"—— ask if he/she can spend several minutes to do