My question is short:

Is there any university in Scandinavia where one can study the Chinese language using Traditional Chinese characters (繁體字)?

  • if you have already studied Chinese Mandarin, just a dictionary or a dictionary web-site like zdic.net needed ? for internet terms, urbandictionary.com is fine. – Daniel Yang Oct 27 '17 at 3:24

If you want to learn Traditional Chinese characters (繁體字), go to Taiwan. If you want to learn Simplified Chinese characters (简体字), go to China Mainland. And MS office can easily convert those two types of characters for your comparison. Taiwanese accent sounds pretty the same as PUTONGHUA(Chinese mandarin)

  • How does that answer the question? – Philipp Oct 25 '17 at 8:37

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.