I have tried to research this topic for many nights, but I cannot find any resources. I know it's a very old but i've always been intrigued by Tangut.

More specifically, i'd like to go about learning the script, rather than the language (Although the language would be a nice bonus). This may come off as ignorant, but I assure you i'm genuinely intereted

Thanks in advance!!

closed as off-topic by songyuanyao, fefe, halfelf, 水巷孑蠻, blackgreen Nov 23 '17 at 14:45

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Go to the Wikipedia list of Tangutologists (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tangutologists) and pick out some publications of the researchers which interest you. Some of these publications might be in Chinese, Japanese, or Russian rather than English. Good luck! – droooze Nov 20 '17 at 19:36
    It's sad that this interesting question is closed, but here's an introductory link about fundamental structural differences between Chinese and Tangut characters jstor.org/stable/4528440 – Manjusri Aug 31 '18 at 15:23

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.