Below is a list of sentences. Some might be a bit strange, but I would like to hear a way to mend them using only 在着了 and other such particles (i.e. no time words and other adverbs).
Is my translation right?
- 墙上挂一幅画。-"Picture hangs on the wall" as a rule, usuall it does.
- 墙上在挂一幅画。- "Picture is being hang on the wall", the process of hanging is not yet over.
- 墙上挂着一幅画。- "Picture is hanging on the wall", as a result of being hanged in (3).
- 墙上挂了一幅画。- "Picture IS hanging", i.e. the picture is indeed as a fact reality is hanging there.
- 墙上挂着了一幅画。 - ??? i'm stuck here...