Can somebody help me to translate this sentence 我是足不出户的半宅体?

using dictionary, I can guess it describes a person who doesn't want to leave his house. But I am not sure what is the exact meaning of it.

closed as off-topic by user3306356, TXV, Blaszard, 水巷孑蠻, fefe Dec 5 '17 at 1:56

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service." – user3306356, TXV, Blaszard, 水巷孑蠻, fefe
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• 足不出户 (成语)lit. not putting a 足foot outside 不出户to stay at home never step out of doors; confine oneself within doors remain within doors; remain quietly at home behind closed doors; keep (stay) indoors; be confined to the house; never to go out; never to leave one's home 半宅体 (for meaning of individual characters see dictionary) seems to have been borrowed from Japanese (denoting a type of individual), see Japanese dictionary – user6065 Nov 29 '17 at 14:57

Look up 宅男,宅女, that will point you in the right direction.

我是足不出户的半宅体?
I'm a never-goes-out kind of half a nerd.

• 半宅体 implies that he still go out a bit more often than those 宅男,宅女s. This sentence is hard to translate. – dan Nov 30 '17 at 0:17

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.