Hi, I just watched a street interview where girls are asked "when is a man most useful?" 男人什么时候最有用

There is a response that I don't understand: 暖被窝吧 暖被窝最有用 . 就是那种又泡又回吃的那种

Can someone help me clarify it?

• It does not makes sense, – Jacob Jan 14 '18 at 7:48
  • Did you hear it right? 暖被窝吧 暖被窝最有用 . 就是那种又泡又回吃的那种. It could make sense if the sentence is recast as 暖被窝吧 暖被窝最有用 . 就是那种又胖又会吃的那种. Basically, I would take it as a joke. No girl will like a piggy man who likes eating a lot of food. – dan Jan 14 '18 at 8:06

哈哈,这是一个玩笑。原文应该是“暖被窝吧 暖被窝最有用就是那种又胖又会吃的那种”。

| improve this answer | |
  • what does 暖被窝吧 mean? "warm bedding吧". I don't really understand the grammar or meaning... – Angus Jan 15 '18 at 8:51
  • @Angus, 被窝, a set, is kind of figurative. A man in the quilt is like a bird in its nest. So, 被窝 is like a nest formed with a quilt. 暖被窝 means to warm 被窝, or as you said "warm bedding". In this context, the girl means the most useful of a man is to warm 被窝, so that she wouldn't feel cold when she go to bed. This is good especially in Winter time. Apparently, a fat man who eats a lot of food would be best fit for this function. – dan Jan 15 '18 at 14:10
  • @Angus As dan said, but in a formal saying would be "A man who loves me, he will do sweet things for me, like warm the bed use his body when there is no heating." – LiuYan 刘研 Jan 16 '18 at 8:25
  • @LiuYan刘研 And he's fat... – Delen Lawson Jan 17 '18 at 13:29

"As a quilt, they're most useful as a quilt. So most the useful is a nice fat one who can eat a lot."

(Following Delen's re-transcription!)

the following interpretation is suitable for 18 or above, read with cautions :)

暖被窩吧 暖被窩最有用 . 就是那種又泡又回吃的那種

started from 吃, it's the metaphor of "sexual intercourse", so, "回吃" is "sexual intercourse" again.

"泡", there's a word "泡妞", which means making friend with girls:

http://dict.revised.moe.edu.tw/cgi-bin/cbdic/gsweb.cgi?o=dcbdic&searchid=Z00000023468

it's pronounced similar to another character "抱" (u+62b1), which means embrace.

http://humanum.arts.cuhk.edu.hk/Lexis/lexi-mf/search.php?word=抱

so, together, the girl expressed that:

a male (男人) is useful (有用) when, after sexual intercourse; he embrace his female partner (又泡) and eager for xxxking again (回吃).

one might workout the assumption: that it's in the context of cold environment, that two people holding each other together is warmer (暖被窩) than each one sleeps alone.

😼

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.