I want to search it in English.
I have tried google translation which translated it to "As Guided Inverted Sentences". I think it isn't right.

The word is "as 引导倒装句":

1. They go to concerts frequently, as do I.
  2. She’s unusually tall, as are both her parents.
  • for more info see online dictionaries,e。 g。bkrs: 倒装句 lg. inverted sentence, 倒装 lg. 1) be inverted (of word order) 2) invert the order of things upside-down charging; upside down mounting (集成电路组装的) 引导 1) v. guide; lead 引导代词 anticipatory pronoun 解释引导的分割 interpretation-guided segmentation – user6065 Mar 23 '18 at 1:52
  • You know, "as 引导倒装句" is from English. I just want to know How English native speaker say it. :) That is like 'sofa' is translated to Chinese as 沙发, then I want to know its original English is sofa rather than a directly pinying tanslation "shafa". – Zhang Mar 23 '18 at 1:59
  • ask.yygrammar.com/q-4061.html has examples of 引导倒装句 which seem to show that it is used by Chinese grammars of English – user6065 Mar 23 '18 at 2:21
  • English grammars explain the meaning and usage of these types of sentences, but it seems difficult to find any online English grammar with a name for this construction – user6065 Mar 23 '18 at 2:52
  • Is it to introduce inverted sentences? – Mo. Mar 23 '18 at 4:27

Inverted sentence beginning with "As"

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.