I tested in WPS, added several bullets, saved the file in UTF-8 text, then opened the pure text document in Word, and with the "Atl-X" shortcut I found the Unicode code point for these bullets: F0D8, F06E, F075, F06C, etc ...
They are in the PUA (Private Use Area, E000–F8FF). Characters there are not assigned by Unicode, but deliberately left unassigned. Different companies, organizations can use them in different ways. This then raises a possibility that there can be a conflict with two parties using them in different ways. Here the conflict would probably be your problem.
As what the characters actually are, I found 𠇤 (201E4) through zdic, as you can easily look it up by radical. And in the Unicode Chart around it, I found another of them, like 𠇕(201D5) (This first pic in your post). There are also similar characters to some others of your pictures. The characters found are in CJK Unified Ideographs Extension B.
On zdic, there is absolutely no explanation of the characters. They are ancient character or character variations that are not used today.
BTW: I don't know if you can see the characters in the post. The linked pages in zdic use pictures.